Thursday, November 5, 2009

Puppets


Our family and friends see us going pawty and dinning under the sun. We are often asked what we do at home. We love to play with puppets: all kinds of puppets. We love it so much that our family always keeps an eye out to buy new Puppet for us to play with. Our family added a new puppet to our collection last week, Ms. Sheep Puppet who sings "The Lonely Goatherd from the Sound of Music". We also have Pets.com Sock Puppet Dog, my mommy calls him Mr. Johnny Appleseed and Mr. Bite-Meez by Just Bepaws. Emmy and I do a good job biting them good. Hopefully, we will get to play with the famous Muppets in Sesame Street soon.

5 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Ooops please have mercy on those puppets, sweety. You two are the cutest even when you play rough, haha.
Love you.
Please check your e-mail. My absent-minded mom have just replied it. Thanks.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Emma and Emmy!
If I had a singing sheep like yours... I'd be barking too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Say Hi to Elmo for me, he's my favorite! Star likes Zoie.

Luv,
Riley and Star.

Setsuko said...

Thank you for your lots of comments in my blog. Emma and Emmy are so lovely (^^)
I am really happy for you that you now have cute girls. Its nice to have several dogs, so that they can be together when we are not at home.

Amber said...

Hey Emma and Emmy, the puppets look nice to bite especially ones that sings.

big licks
Amber